.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

viernes, abril 29, 2005

16th World Youth Festival in Caracas, this August

This sounds like an amazing experience. I'm sorry I'm going to miss it -- even if I am getting a bit to old to think of myself as a "youth". Anyway, if you can go, I highly recommend it!

===========================================
This August, thousands of young people from around the globe will meet in Caracas for the 16th World Festival of Youth and Students. Youth activists and progressives across the United States are organizing delegations to attend. Find out more at the official website of the US delegation, and the official Festival website inSpanish or English (the Spanish site seems to have more info).


Comments: Publicar un comentario

Links to this post:

Crear un vínculo



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?